Sunday, October 2, 2016

Happy October

At my shower in April we were gifted the most adorable Halloween costume of Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.  But Eric & I were blessed with a giant baby who outgrew his 6 month size costume at 3 months.  So I snapped a few photos in September while it still fit, but was determined to wait until October to share.


Cooper's actual costume is going to be a bat & because I didn't want to spend a fortune, especially when baby doesn't walk &/or go door to door, we're combining THIS hat with either THIS pair of footed pajamas or THESE pants with THIS bodysuit.  Simple & perfect.  Stay tuned for photos of that one in a few weeks <3




I'd love to hear what everyone dressing their littles as for Halloween!! I'm still debating whether to dress up with baby & craft some bat wings for the pups to match while we pass out candy.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!