Thursday, September 29, 2016

Summer 2016 Snapshots

As I'm writing this our house is full of sniffles & coughs, plus one dog with a pulled leg that needs carrying up the stairs (thank goodness for strong husbands).

But with summer 2016 officially over I can't help reflecting back on what an amazing season it was.  Probably the most amazing in both Eric's & my life.  Reflecting led to scrolling through photos which led to tears & holding baby close.

So to celebrate Throwback Thursday I wanted to share a mini collection of what has to be over a thousand photos that I've take since Cooper has been born.  Thank goodness for digital cameras- can you imagine if we still used film??

So here's a peek at weeks 2 through 14, just look at all that dark hair disappear then get slowly replaced with blond peach fuzz!

2 Weeks
4 Weeks
6 Weeks
8 Weeks
10 Weeks
12 Weeks
14 Weeks
I sometimes wish I could pause & rewind to these summer moments, but also am loving the first couple weeks of autumn & all the new memories its sure to bring <3

I'd love to hear your favorite TBT memory with baby from summer 2016 & what you're looking forward to for fall.  Can you say hellooo pumpkin season??

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!