Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Baby Boy Fall Style

During tax free week in August I stocked up for fall with all 6 month sizes, but made the classic new mom mistake of cutting tags & washing all of the clothes as soon as I got home; only to have Coops get a growth spurt & outgrow a handful of them before it was even chilly enough to wear long sleeves. Lesson learned.  

So we ended up taking advantage of some a-mah-zing Labor Day sales to re-stock, purchasing all 12 month & a few 9 month sizes.  I figured we could roll sleeves & pant legs up to get twice the amount of time out of clothes- turns out all the 12 month bodysuits are a perfect fit & only the pants need a roll-up.

Here are a few of my favorites now in Cooper's closet, plus one button-front bodysuit that I'm eyeing for Thanksgiving (how cute would that be with those overalls??).  

3 Pack Thermal Bodysuits // Hiker Boot Crib Shoes // Denim Overalls
Denim-Like Leggings // Puffer Jacket // Gingham Button-Front Bodysuit

I'd love to hear about your favorite Fall pieces & what you have your eye on this season!
Happy Tuesday all <3 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!