Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites

This is our FIRST Friday Favorites in over a year & I'm so excited to share a few recent finds. 

First off- thank goodness for leggings, whoever invented these amazing things deserves a big hug from 4 month postpartum moms everywhere.  Currently loving THIS PAIR which is less than $15 (score!) at Target.  The best part?  You can roll the top band up for the first few months with that baby bump & then keep it down postpartum.  (p.s. I'm wearing them in the photo below!)


I am "this close" to fitting in my pre-baby jeans & in the meantime have resorted to THIS hair tie trick that got me through the first trimester. Pair that with longer tanks & we're good to go until those pants can button all the way up again.

When planning our first family Christmas card photo I wanted something that yelled outdoors & Christmas. And took a bit of time to find the perfect outfit for Coops but I think I've finally settled on THIS flannel/jean set at Carter's.

I'm also on the search for a couple knit beanie hats & eyeing THIS ONE from Old Navy in "Darkest Hour" & THIS ONE from North Face in "Vintage White".

And finally I am 100% addicted to the song Hallelujah by Pentatonix & can't help but get in the holiday spirit with that & a few other holiday tunes by them as well.  When you start painting ornaments for PS in September, Christmas Carols are inevitable by Halloween in our house <3

 Happy Fri-yay all!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!