Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Summer Baby Boy Wishlist

The past 2 weeks have been baby crazy!  We did our hospital tour which was super helpful, took an infant/child CPR class & did a childbirth class (check out Jan Ferraro if you're in CT, she was AMAZING).  

I will be the first to admit the hospital tour made me queasy.  It felt like this crazy dose of reality, you'd think the giant stomach or nursery prep would have done it by now but apparently not, that in ~2 months it will no longer be just us two & I'll be in labor.  WOW.  But the childbirth class the following week was a huge nerve calmer with the labor part.  Hubs & I had no idea that there are so many options when giving birth, plus ways to make me more comfortable (#yay) & positions that can actually shorten the labor process (#doubleyay).

All that's left is a meet the pediatrician appointment later this month, getting that nursery done & some serious stocking up of all the essentials.  Turns out I am a total sucker for rompers & bandana bibs (who wouldn't be with a summertime babe??).  Here are a few things currently on my wish list (& a few from our registry).

(clockwise from top left) Carter's Gingham Romper // H&M Polo-shirt Jumpsuit // Carter's Striped Top & Overall Set
// aden by aden + anais Bandana Bib 2 Pack // H&M Hooded Jacket // H&M Hat and Bandana Bib Set

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!