Thursday, April 14, 2016

PinkBlush Maternity & My Dream Maxi

I had no idea how difficult it is to find a maternity dress until this month.  We have three things lined up in the next 8 weeks & I was determined to find a maxi that would cover spider veins & swollen ankles while still giving me a feminine shape.  Tall order, right??  

It's hit me more & more over the past couple weeks that my body is no longer just my own; which leaves me longing for styles like what I'd worn pre-pregnancy.  Khakis & tanks to garden in (or try to with that belly), skinny jeans & flowy tops for date night, sundresses to lounge around the house.  It's the simple things like that which leave me feeling my best. 

So after searching high & low, & briefly considering sewing my own, I came across PinkBlush Maternity.  As someone who is all about comfort & casual when it comes to clothes, this breezy maxi is perfect for grilling on the weekend or to wear to one of those events I mentioned before.  Plus it's something I will totally throw on after baby L makes his appearance in June.








Special Note: This post was written in collaboration with PinkBlush Maternity, but all opinions are my own.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!