Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nursery Inspiration

I am all about nursery DIYs, not only to save money (which is a huge bonus) but also because it adds a bit of us into baby's room.  Working in such an artsy industry with Painted by the Shore it's sometimes hard for me to channel my inner creative for home projects.  Sounds crazy, right?  It almost feels like bringing work home, something I'm sure tons of you can relate to.

But I'm determined to create a bit of canvas wall art, give baby's hand me down dresser a face lift, create a gorgeous mobile & of course that library/photo wall you see below which may be my favorite inspiration of the bunch.  Can you tell I'm an avid book reader?  Right now my book list consists of pregnancy magazines from our Doctor's office, What to Expect When You're Expecting, What to Expect the First Year & a few new children's favorites I read to the bump (& the dogs who always end up resting their heads on my stomach to listen).

(from left) Color Palette by magnetStreet // Navy Dresser by involving COLOR
// Hot Air Balloon Mobile by Lia Griffith
Library Wall by Project Nursery

We're t-minus 2 months (squeal) to the due date so stay tuned this month to see how each DIY comes out!  Plus I'm going to share my own instructions on that canvas art <3

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!