Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter & Things 2016

It is mind blowing that this will be the last Easter with just us two.  I can't even imagine what next year will look like having a 10ish month old crawling around after dogs that are busily searching out stuffed bunnies or chicks not meant for them.  

Maternity Tunic HERE // Maternity Jeans HERE
Until June I'm determined to enjoy every minute of the last few weeks with just us two (helloo date nights), & get ready as much as possible to add that sweet bundle of joy to the mix.  Which means time to start setting up the nursery (squeels of delight as I'm writing this) & stock the freezer with pre-made meals (less squeels, but still fun) & maternity photos (which I've been dreaming more & more of these past couple weeks).  

That said, I am head over heels for THIS romper which is the first piece of clothing I've picked up for baby.  We're blessed with a few wonderful friends that have gifted us with the most adorable onsies & swaddlers that his big closet is already starting to look less empty.  But starting this week I'm gathering 1-2 things on each grocery trip so there won't be too massive of a haul at the end.  This week it was baby powder & THESE first year belly stickers (aren't they adorable??).  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!