Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Babymoon Fun

Over the past couple of weeks our little guy has gone from sweet taps to kicking up a storm day & night (still cute, but mixed with a bit more of ouch ouch those are my ribs).  Working from home throughout my entire pregnancy has been a life saver, from those first nausea filled days to sleepy mornings now I couldn't feel more blessed to have our home business.  Plus lets be honest, wearing leggings every day & sitting on an exercise ball instead of a chair is the best thing since sliced bread.

Anyways, we had some bump inspiration crossed over into the shop & though I usually don't share our products here on the blog I had to post this one.  Hubs & I aren't doing the traditional babymoon, but instead are planning a few fun days out this spring before little guy arrives.  My requirement- one of those includes the beach & I need a filled babymoon bottle to go with our honeymoon & the day we said I do.  With that much sand can you tell we love living on the shoreline?

Bumping it in Stony Creek while photographing babymoon & other new work for the shop.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!