Friday, November 11, 2016

Baby Hugs & Christmas Wish Lists

The other day I was carrying baby, facing my chest, down the stairs when he reached up & wrapped me in the sweetest teeniest hug I've ever had in my life. It was perfect & will go down in mommy history as one of my favorite moments forever.

It seems like every day now we have something new going on, from crib rollovers to chatting with stuffed animals (#cutestthingever) to smiling at everyone that stops to say hello.  It's incredible to watch & I look forward to each morning like a kid does to a visit from Santa.

Even though Christmas is 6 weeks away I've been instructed by Cooper's Grandma (aka my mom) to stop buying him anything toy or book related that we're not planning to give to him on December 25th.  Over the past few months I've turned into a children's lit addict, but we'll have to shelf our monthly bookstore visits until January (pun intended).

Sharing a few things from our own Christmas Wish List (all but one are under $25!!) & I'd love to hear what you're eyeing for baby this season!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!