Wednesday, May 4, 2016

34 Weeks

Non-Maternity Sweater Kohl's // Maternity Leggings HERE
How far along? 34 Weeks 
Fruit Size: Butternut Squash
Nickname this week: Little Buddy
Total weight gain/loss: No Comment
Maternity clothes? Yes (minus that super comfy sweater above)
Stretch marks? Until this week I was blessed to only have one stretch mark, but now there's a mini family of them springing up.  Throughout my pregnancy I've used a combination of Suave Revitalizing with Vitamin E Body Lotion & JOHNSON’S baby oil with shea & cocoa butter, but this week added Deep Steep Body Butter - Grapefruit Bergamot & Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy to my routine.  Side note- the body butter is amazing for fast itch relief & I plan to gift it at every baby shower I attend for the rest of my life.
Belly button in or out? Out
Wedding ring on or off? Off
Sleep: Good & not so good nights.
Favorite thing this week: The most wonderful surprise baby shower <3
Miss anything? My pre-baby waistline.  Yesterday I was daydreaming about sleeping on my stomach & being able to roll over.
Movement: Baby is doing the wave in there & pushing up on the right side a ton.
Food Cravings: Ice Cream
Pregnancy Symptoms: Swollen Ankles/Feet, Sciatic Nerve Pain
Have you started to show? Yes
Gender: Boy
Happy or moody? Sleepy
Looking forward to: Finishing baby's room this weekend & packing those hospital bags.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!