Thursday, September 24, 2015

Easy Peasy Panini Recipe

We're TRYING to eat healthier.  But instead of cutting out ALL of our favorite foods I'm instead getting rid of a few & reworking the others into something new.

There are two HUGE panini fans living in our house.  Instead of a press I use our grill pan, which appeared on the doorstep (literally) a couple years ago as a gift.  Ingredients, as always, below the pic & one quick thing- I like to saute up the onions/peppers on the side of the grill pan BEFORE adding them to the sammie.  Side note: I'm totally addicted to onions & peppers.

Ingredients for 5 Sammies: 2 Sliced Plum Tomatoes // Couple Handfuls of Organic Baby Spinach Spring Mix //
5 Slices Deli Ham // Diced Onions & Peppers (for me) // 3 Slices Provolone Cheese (for him) // Half Loaf of Sliced Italian Bread
(NOTE: Next time I'm going to FOR SURE drizzle some balsamic vinaigrette in there too, yum-o.)
I also HAD TO SHARE this super fun Halloween contest we're running now through 10/1.  
Painted by the Shore is giving away 2 sets (yes 2!!!) of candle holders.  
The first giveaway is on FacebookCLICK HERE to enter.  
The second is on InstagramCLICK HERE to enter.  
Good luck y'all!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!