Sunday, June 26, 2016

Meet Cooper

And just like that we became a little family of 3!  Introducing Cooper Charles, born at 1:13 pm on June 7th & weighing 8 lbs 5 oz at 23" long.  I don't think my heart could be any more full than it was that day or each one after.

There was only one way to share Cooper's first photo on the blog, after nearly 10 months of pregnancy tracking was there really any other option than a chalkboard?  This was taken just over a week ago, it's amazing I don't have more bags under my eyes after those first few days home from the hospital <3


How far along? 1 Week <3
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs (Down 39 at just under 3 weeks postpartum, it's amazing how much that water weight added.)
Maternity clothes? Still wearing a couple things- those leggings are just too comfortable right now.
Stretch marks? Yes
Belly button in or out? Half & Half
Sleep: We're up 3+ times per night.  Hubs & I learned early that being super proactive by setting an alarm to wake ourselves up every 2 1/2-3 hours (before baby has a chance to get worked up) & then waking him to eat/change makes for a much happier little Cooper. 
Favorite thing this week: Everything
Movement: It's so strange not feeling kicks in my belly.  That first week I swear I had phantom movement & was convinced someone was still in there.
Pregnancy Symptoms: None!
Happy or moody? :)
Looking forward to: Enjoying every minute of this time with Coop, it's already going so fast!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!