Wednesday, January 6, 2016

17 Weeks

Maternity Top was a Gift // Yoga Pants SIMILAR HERE
How far along? 17 Weeks
Heart Rate: 142 (on 1/4/16)
Fruit Size: Onion
Nickname this week: Blooming Onion
Total weight gain/loss: +7 lbs
Maternity clothes? It's getting so chilly this week I started mixing maternity/regular clothes with hubby's sweatshirts & one of his winter coats.  I can't do more than the top button on my FAVORITE red peacoat anymore!  
Stretch marks? No (knock on wood again)
Sleep: I've accepted that between 2-3+ bathroom runs a night & a new baby come spring I will not sleep through the night again for who knows how long.  
Favorite thing this week: Comfy leggings & soft sweaters <3
Miss anything? Marinara Sauce (see Pregnancy Symptoms for the reason on that one)
Movement: Nothing Yet
Food Cravings: BBQ Chips are the most delicious thing in the world right now.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Acid reflex, is that a symptom?  I've had it a handful of times in my entire life & as of this week anything with red sauce is an absolute nightmare.  
Have you started to show? Yes
Gender: We find out in 1 week!!!! (fingers crossed baby cooperates)
Happy or moody? Sleepy
Looking forward to: Finding out baby's gender this month (yayayayay)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!